Friday, June 16, 2006


Back on Track

I just got back from a two week vacation to the East Coast. Orkgrrrl, the Orklet, and I stayed in four different places in New Jersey and New York followed by a four day train trip across the country back to Seattle. Now that I'm back, it's time to start posting chapters again and move this thing towards its goal.

And once I get this whole thing posted, what then? I've come to the conclusion that I need an editor; not my gifted and talented wife editor, not friends or volunteers, but a real paid fiction editor. So if I decide to try and put this thing into print, that'll be one of the next steps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh. I am sorry about that. It's all part of the war against spam. Soon we'll all have to stand in line for an hour and take our shoes off to comment. :/

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats