Monday, March 27, 2006


Where's the Chapter?

Almost ready! This section of the novel has a couple of holes in it, so I've had to do a bit more editing than usual, plus I've been busy at work, and Orkgrrrl and I are both having dental work, and I've been rather sick.

The next chapter will be ready once I'm out from bedhind this FTP-hosing corporate firewall.

Update OK, after three walks around the block, I've had a great idea for some revisions that need to be made to the whole Tarun chapter. I'm basically going to set all my other myriad projects aside and get some time to start re-writing some chapters in this section. This won't really slow down the chapters (not that they could get much slower), but it will result in some more fun for our heroes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats