Tuesday, January 03, 2006


Wonkette: From Blog to Novel?

Today in the news I see that the well-known political blogger Wonkette has just published a novelization of her blogging exploits (does that even work? Do bloggers even have exploits?): A Blogger Creates a Blogger for a Trip Back to 2004. The one think I know about Wonkette is that a while back she outed another Capitol Hill blogger who was blogging about her multiple affairs with politically connected men. That blogger then published a racy tell all novelizations called Washintonienne (I got it out from the library out of curiosity. It was pretty terrible.)

Anyway, I hope Wonkette has the best of luck going from blogger to novelist!

I'm off to a work meeting, but I hope to publish chapter two when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

site stats